Mad World by Gary Jules

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Web Newz...

Washington Post Calls Yukihisa Fujita’s 9/11 Ideas “Bizarre… Fantasy” Read this and tell me what you think. Does a real credible newspaper typically take such a biased view? Or would they dig further into the possible story? They have clearly disclosed themselves. Who owns your propaganda machine err... I mean newspaper? If there's nothing to hide than a real investigation would prove that. Calling a prominent member of the Japanese government names for bringing up valid questions about 9/11 has totally discredited the Washington Compost.

Schumer, Graham Use Immigration to Push National Biometric ID Card The globalist pigs must pay congressmen and senators to push this kind of crap. NO... If they require you to have biometric ID in order to work, I guess I won't work and I'll quit driving. Everyone needs to get involved, we need to tell these assholes where to go.

Do You Feel Free Anymore? This is a really good article, I can totally identify with the author. I highly recommend this read.

Collapse of the American Empire: Swift, Silent, Certain

Williams: Expect Hyperinflation Within the Next 5 Years



Quote of the Day:


An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment