Mad World by Gary Jules

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tent Cities



"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

~Thomas Jefferson


Obamacare Not Such a Good Deal for Kids and Young Adults

I decided to call a couple of my representatives today to let them know that they should be ashamed for passing the health care bill and selling out their constituents. When I explained to one young intern that forcing me to pay for a service I don't use is an added tax burden, I couldn't believe what he told me next. He said that if the insurance premiums are too expensive for me they offer subsidies to help pay for it. I told him he's missing the point, It's a service I don't want or need. I don't want to be forced to buy it and I don't want subsidies to help pay for it. I told him subsidies don't magically appear out of thin air, it either gets taken from somebody else or gets piled onto the national debt, neither of which is right. This thing they call a "Health Care Bill" hires 16,500 new IRS agents not 16,500 new Doctors and Nurses, who are they trying to fool?

While reading the Constitution today I found something interesting:

Under Article 1, section 9, looks like paragraph 4, it reads:

"No capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid."

What is capitation?

cap·i·ta·tion (kp-tshn)
n.
A fixed payment remitted at regular intervals to a medical provider by a managed care organization for an enrolled patient.

capitation /cap·i·ta·tion/ (kap″ĭ-ta´shun) the annual fee paid to a physician or group of physicians by each participant in a health plan.

capitation,
a payment method for health care services. The physician, hospital, or other health care provider is paid a contracted rate for each member assigned, referred to as "per-member-per-month" rate, regardless of the number or nature of services provided. The contractual rates are usually adjusted for age, gender, illness, and regional differences.

While I'm at it, under Article 1, section 8 it says-

Congress has the power to: "raise and support armies, but no Appropriation of money to that use shall be for a longer term than two years."

That's funny this Iraq/Afganistan/Pakistan thing is the longest war America has EVER been in, what's it been 8 years now!? This war has gone on longer than the Civil War,WWI, WWII, or Vietnam. I guess the constitution doesn't limit un-constitutional undeclared wars. What a waste....

America the Pacified: Atrocities in Afghanistan......WHOA......

Reconciliation Act H.R.4872 Brings Microchipping to America More awful things tucked into the 2,500 page health care bill. YIPPEEE!!!!

Is a Biometric Identity Card the Key to Immigration Reform? Bull shit....excuse my French.

Mexico wants America to ban Assault Rifles. Legalize grass and those Mexican gangs lose all their power. What? too easy......build a damn wall then. Or do like Maxine says and dig a moat and use the dirt to fill in New Orleans.

FBI Agent Discovered at Center of Alleged Hutaree Militia Conspiracy

On a funny side note, someone told me today "if you want to start a movement, eat a prune." Today I had unwittingly started a revolution after sipping on a jug of organic prune juice all day long. I have to admit I had no idea what prunes could do to you. I know now....

No comments:

Post a Comment