Mad World by Gary Jules

Monday, February 8, 2010

What The Hell....

Ok so it looks like the last time I posted will be a year ago in a few more days...TOO LONG...I've gone to a much more annoying direct mailing approach to spread my propaganda, hehehe. I know some people are reading my emails because they send critical emails back. I appreciate that, it's nice to hear that somebody reads it even if they don't like it. I think though that instead of spamming everyone I know with what is going through my head at any given moment I'll just plaster it all over this page and give them the option to plug into my world if they choose. I may still send out an email alert from time to time if I think it's really necessary. I don't want to be thought of as the boy who cried wolf, but when they are filling firetrucks with the stuff and pointing the hose at the fan every day it's hard not to raise a fuss.

I hope this will be the first of many post this year. I hope to bring lots of alternative news to a growing audience over time and it would be great to make some new friends. Please subscribe, email and all that. I'm going to stick with it and hopeful post everyday. Thanks!

Pete R. Pan



Recent news articles pulled from the web.

20 Reasons Why The U.S. Economy Is Dying And Is Simply Not Going To Recover

Next in line for a bailout: Social Security

Bernanke's Bankster's Skimming Operation Exposed (Time Magazine's man of the year huh? Who runs Time Warner? Who makes up the board of directors? Aha, now I get it...kinda like incest)

Residents Fumed Over Weekend Alcohol, Firearm Ban

No comments:

Post a Comment