Mad World by Gary Jules

Friday, April 16, 2010

More Tea Party Responces and newz. This is getting interesting!!!

I've been getting email on the National Strike posting, this is great! I'm going to put up a couple with my responces. Please take a minute to fill out the survey at the top of the page just under The Marble Bag logo. Web newz is at the bottom of the post, thanks alot! :-D





From: J
Subject: RE: A RESPONCE TO: National Strike -
To: "'pete pan'"
Date: Friday, April 16, 2010, 5:57 AM


Dear Pan,

As we both know, you and I often disagree over political issues, too. For instance, I truly believe that George Bush is a man of great integrity, and I like Sarah Palin (though have never been a McCain fan). I wouldn’t support Palin for president, though, because I think experience is critical to doing the job well – experience and the ability to surround ones self with good advisors.

I am a conservative, politically.

We often agree, though, too. And your response to this guy was spot on – imagine actually using the Constitution and the founding fathers’ words as a defense of your beliefs? Brilliant! – and rare. Good for you.

Probably the most important thing we agree on is this: we are being divided as a people by an ideological machine, neither wing of which fully or accurately represents We the People. But because we are so faithful to those sides, we resort to name-calling and contempt, and never hear what the other fellow really has to say. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could hear a person speak without first ascertaining whether there was an R or a D after his or her name? Wouldn’t it be nice if we could disagree without calling each other silly names like Troglodyte? (Troglodyte: A hermit: one who lives alone in solitude. Huh? What does that have to do with anything?)

At any rate, even though I like Bush and Palin – and Rush Limbaugh and a few others you surely don’t – I appreciate your e-mails and your insight, and your thoughtfulness. You set an example. That we are not each other’s enemy, I completely agree!


J

----- Original Message -----
From: pete pan
To: J
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 11:42 AM
Subject: RE: A RESPONCE TO: National Strike -


Hi J,

I don't completely agree with Rush but I listen to him regularly on the radio while I work. A lot of what he says is right on, but not always. The things Sara Palin says aren't necessarily wrong but many people disregarded her a long time ago over the way she handles herself, cutting out on her term early, and the way she talks, etc... Although she has some following, she isn't going to unite the country. Many on the left disregard the Tea Party's message because Sara Palin has attempted to take ownership of it. I think we need to find a new candidate who is going to pull people in from both sides. I have a sore spot for her because she got in front of the Tea Party (the peoples party) and pushed many people away because they don't like her politically. People tend to throw out the baby with the bath water.

Anyway I'm now on the ballot for Prescient Delegate! Vote for me in August!

Pano :-)


Re: A RESONCE TO: National Strike
April 16, 2010 5:23 PM
From: J

Hm. I agree with many of your assessments of Palin. I got a survey call recently where I was asked, "Are you a Tea Party patriot?" I answered yes. I was then asked, "Do you support Sarah Palin?" I answered, "For what?" and the survey ended. It was a recorded survey and I am sure wasn't equipped for something other than yes or no, but the truth is, I can't answer whether I support Sarah Palin without finding that out first. I don't support her for president. I support her right to a platform and I heartily approve of much of what she has to say. I suspect she was a decent governor - she had an 80% approval rating that transcended party lines. But those days ARE gone for her, admittedly. She has become very polarizing.

I will indeed vote for you.

J


Begin forwarded message:

From: a
Subject: Fwd: A RESPONCE TO: National Strike -
To: "pete pan"
Date: Friday, April 16, 2010, 6:33 PM

I sent this guy your reply and this was his response. What's missing from his take is that the Gov. committed 9/11.

A


Begin forwarded message:

From: X

This guy still doesn't get it. It's not what HE THINKS is a constitutional right (or probably what some anti-Obama organization told him to think), it's what the SUPREME COURT SAYS is a constitutional right, no matter how absurd it is. Didn't these people pay attention in high school civics class? Ergo my point that it is vital to elect a president and a supporting congress who will make SC appointments that lean toward the protection of civil rights, not corporate rights. Corporate control of the government , health care reform, restoration of rights, etc., etc., all start with the Supreme Court decisions. My current outrage is on corporate campaign contributions .... AKA the legalization of bribes. I.E. Corporate money is funding the moronic "Tea Party" with millions and outright lies through shill organizations, and the dupes are either too stupid to know, they don't want to know, or they are dishonest about knowing. Sort of like complaining about the frying pan by jumping into the fire. But I say go! go! go! run some candidates and split that repub-corporate vote!

BTW... personal income taxes are lower now than they were under Bush.... go figure.

Cheers,
/X

Re: Fwd: A RESPONCE TO: National Strike
April 16, 2010 10:11 PM
From: "pete pan"

This guy is a tough case. He's right about corporations being involved in government that shouldn't be. He's quick to categorize me into his idea of the republican party for having conservative/ libertarian views. The shape of this cookie looks like NBC to me. I don't disagree with him one bit about the corporations and government being in bed together, of course that's incredibly wrong. You can't set aside the Constitution and put your faith into 9 human beings to do what's right, so few are so easily corrupted with relatively small amounts of money and effort. He must be getting this idea that the tea party is stupid because the elite put Palin in front of it to keep people like him from getting on the band wagon. Contempt before prior investigation is ignorance. It's almost like they've built a protective layer of it around this chap. I'm not mad at him, he's right about alot but like you said he hasn't seen the view through the wide angle lens yet. Both extremes have pieces of the truth but they are kept polarized.

I admit, I listen to AM radio at work. However I still only pull out the good and throw out the rest. I used to hate Rush, but some of what he says is correct. He does go to far with the pro-corporate, pro-war, pro-Zionist message but I recognize it. This guy needs to recognize Obama's the same guy. The national debt is $13,000,000,000,000 and they keep spending. They all work for the bank that prints the money. The deeper in hock we go the more interest the bank makes. I'm glad this guy is happy with taxes now, he'll be really happy when they bring in a VAT.

Maybe you should show him a video of Building 7 and ask him why more money was spent on investigating Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky than investigating 9/11.

PS: I think Massad did it and certain government officials in the know were in on it. Of course we'll never know unless they conduct a proper investigation.

Cheers!


How ABC, CBS and NBC Have Dismissed and Disparaged the Tea Party Movement

CNN: Angry rhetoric protected, but can be disturbing

Bi-partisan Effort to Impose Additional Gas Taxes On Strapped Americans

Why is FEMA trying to cover up NLE 10? If the past is any indication of the future we should be afraid, they were running terror training drills on 9/11 too.

What Do We Get For Our US Tax Dollars?

Withdraw Your Consent?

Housing Crash Update: There's A World of Pain Ahead

Recovering From Empathy Might as well copy their whole site over at informationclearinghouse.info everything on there is good.

Can US Dollar Remain World's Currency? BIS says: Brace for impact


The government is like a baby's alimentary canal, with a happy appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.
-- Ronald Reagan



No comments:

Post a Comment