Mad World by Gary Jules

Monday, April 12, 2010

The Great Con Job - Dylan Ratigan

I recently asked a young friend what he thought of everything going on in the world. He thinks we should move to a global world currency to replace the dollar.

I hope he's reading. I suggest watching "The Money Masters" videos on youtube. There are 22 of them. It's a couple hours of education, but by the end you'll have a clear understanding of the banking system and a better understanding of world history from the 1500's to the present day. International finance is controlled by a relatively small group of people. These people have been doing it for years and have become very rich and powerful at your expense. You should know about it.



The international financiers would like to impose a one world currency and they are currently creating financial problems to lead us to that end.





First time visitor numbers are down but returning visitors to this blog are up. The numbers are generally pretty low but I'm glad that a few people are enjoying the site. I know that I am. I will try to stay current and post regularly but I can't do it every day. However, if your like me and you can't keep your eyes shut while the train wreck piles up, you've come to the right place. Go through and check out the older content. I've only been seriously posting since last winter so the content isn't even that dusty. (a good amount of it is always relevant) .

Please interact, post comments, suggestions, and hate mail....


One Marine’s ‘Liberty Walk’ for the Rest of Us

Ashtabula County: Judge tells residents to "Arm themselves"

US Military Warns Oil Output May Dip Causing Massive Shortages By 2015

How long do you think the party will last?

If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed.
-- Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment